OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – Global venture firm and startup accelerator gener8tor, in partnership with the Oklahoma Center for Advancement of Science & Technology, Cortado Ventures and Boyd Street Ventures, is set to launch the inaugural gener8tor Oklahoma City Accelerator in 2023. gener8tor OKC focuses on serving Oklahoma-based startups as well as those in the biotechnology, agriculture technology, energy diversification and life sciences industries.
- GeoMark Research and Senslytics Forge Strategic Partnership to Pioneer Breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Nathaniel Harding featured on podcasts
- Cortado Ventures Doubleshot Newsletter: November 2023
- MidCon Markup Ep. 3: How to Raise Venture Capital with Susan Moring
- nSight Surgical Honored with Surgical Transformation award