RALEIGH, N.C. & OKLAHOMA CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Lumata Health, a technology-driven healthcare startup on a mission to prevent blindness and address ophthalmology staffing challenges through its human-led, intelligent eye care management platform, announces $4MM in new venture funding to scale its impact throughout the United States. The funding round was led by Cortado Ventures, joined with participation by the Wolfpack Investor Network and 30 practicing ophthalmologists across the US.
- GeoMark Research and Senslytics Forge Strategic Partnership to Pioneer Breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Nathaniel Harding featured on podcasts
- Cortado Ventures Doubleshot Newsletter: November 2023
- MidCon Markup Ep. 3: How to Raise Venture Capital with Susan Moring
- nSight Surgical Honored with Surgical Transformation award