Married founders Haley Marie Keith and Kevin Keith launched MITO Materials after securing a National Science Foundation grant and a technology license from Oklahoma State University. MITO’s proprietary graphene functionalization technique lets it make hybrid polymer modifiers that can boost the performance and cut the weight of numerous products.
- Cortado Ventures Receives National News Coverage
- Cortado Ventures Starting Final Close for Fund II, Oversubscribed at $80M
- MidCon Markup Ep. 1: Raising a VC Fund in the Midcontinent with Nathaniel Harding
- Cortado Ventures DoubleShot Newsletter: September 2023
- Susan Moring: Stories of Oklahoma Startup Transformation