When I served as secretary of Commerce and Workforce Development for the state of Oklahoma, we spent hours and hours discussing how to best grow our economy. We worked hard to lure very large companies like Tesla to our state and community, but it was very difficult to win those recruitment battles against much larger states with massive economic development budgets.
- Cortado Ventures Starting Final Close for Fund II, Oversubscribed at $80M
- MidCon Markup Ep. 1: Raising a VC Fund in the Midcontinent with Nathaniel Harding
- Cortado Ventures DoubleShot Newsletter: September 2023
- Susan Moring: Stories of Oklahoma Startup Transformation
- Nathaniel Harding: Revisiting Venture Capital as the New Oil and Gas in Oklahoma