Cortado Ventures and The Ronnie K. Irani Center for the Creation of Economic Wealth (I-CCEW) entered into a memorandum of understanding to mutually promote the diversification of Oklahoma’s economy through the success of its most promising startups, technologies, and entrepreneurs. I-CCEW is the state’s largest innovation consultancy, hiring 80-100 interns per year to develop early-stage business and technology concepts. Cortado and I-CCEW will work together to enhance the pipeline of fundable technology startups in Oklahoma, provide research and support to promising early-stage startups, provide outstanding experiential learning opportunities to University of Oklahoma students through work with local entrepreneurs, and promote a sense of collaboration in Oklahoma’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Cortado Ventures Closes Investment With Exum
- Cortado Ventures Monthly Update: December
- Blog: Oklahoma City biotech investor Cortado Ventures invests in locally founded Sensulin
- Cortado Ventures Monthly Update: November
- Article: OLSF Ventures leads $4.5 million investment in Broken Arrow-based Access Optics