Many patients who are prescribed medication fail to take the full dosage as scheduled by their primary care doctor, leading to further complications that burden the U.S. healthcare system. PatchRx, founded by Andrew Aertker and Gavin Buchanan in 2018, is a remote therapeutic management technology startup that delivers “smart medication compliance” hardware and software solutions for healthcare providers.
- GeoMark Research and Senslytics Forge Strategic Partnership to Pioneer Breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Nathaniel Harding featured on podcasts
- Cortado Ventures Doubleshot Newsletter: November 2023
- MidCon Markup Ep. 3: How to Raise Venture Capital with Susan Moring
- nSight Surgical Honored with Surgical Transformation award