In his The Oklahoman opinion piece, Cortado partner Mike Moradi shares how the winds of change are blowing in Oklahoma. He shares how enduring change can be achieved by re-imaging our state’s priorities and incentives, and thinking big. Mike also shares in this piece how Cortado Ventures is a piece of helping Oklahoma grow as a community.
- Cortado Ventures Closes Investment With Exum
- Cortado Ventures Monthly Update: December
- Blog: Oklahoma City biotech investor Cortado Ventures invests in locally founded Sensulin
- Cortado Ventures Monthly Update: November
- Article: OLSF Ventures leads $4.5 million investment in Broken Arrow-based Access Optics